31/05/2012

Tips for a Successful Spring Clean

I am by no means the tidiest person in the world, in fact my bedroom ordinarily looks like someone has ransacked it. I am about to commence a spring clean, the best thing to do when I should be preparing for exams. This is procrastination on a whole new level!

A list of things you need while spring cleaning;
- A good playlist, I find www.thisismyjam.com a good source of music.
- Ruthlessness you can't be in that mindset where you think you'll be needing that piece of string or that plastic bag sometime soon, "just in case"
- A lot of time I know you think it won't take you long, but it will and if you don't have enough time you will have to sleep in a room that is reminiscent of a bomb-site
- Lastly, you will need patience and a heavy supply of snacks and coffee.

This has been procrastination of the procrastination. Some sort of weird Inception stuff going on here. I'd best get some coffee inside me, and get cracking on the explosion that is my bedroom. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment